Thursday, August 2, 2012

First Post!

A new avenue through which I can pontificate? Why the fu*k not?

I have just launched this web log, inspired by the many others that I enjoy reading on a daily basis. Also, it just seems to be the new trend these days for everybody and their mother to have a blog, and getting in with the new trends is never bad, right? Though, I can name one or two German trends that were popular for a little while and didn't turn out to be such a great idea.

Anyway, the purpose of this blog is... I don't know. It really has no purpose. No single purpose, I suppose. At the moment, though, it serves to 1) keep me writing on a daily basis, 2) keep me on my toes, as I'll be reading and reviewing scripts on here (a la Carson Reeves fabulous blog "scriptshadow"), and 3) I'll occasionally get to blather on about things I, and only I, care about.

Mostly, I will be talking about cinema. Reviews of films I've seen recently, whether they came out yesterday, or forty years ago. Reviews of scripts I read. And other such film-related talk.

So let's begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment