Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Most Anticipated Films of 2012

Why? Because fuck you and I love Movies

So the year is over half over. I've seen some good movies. None I will declare "great," but some good films. The Cabin in the Woods was good. The Avengers and 21 Jump Street were good. Chronicle was a solid piece of entertainment. And The Dark Knight Rises was good, despite my many disappointments with it. Cabin in the Woods thus far remains my favorite of the year.

Thus, I present you, my most anticipated list of 2012. Some have been released, either in wide or limited released, I simply haven't seen them yet. But I shall, in time. Without much explanation as to why, probably because I like the actors, the directors, both, or the trailer.

10. Gravity; Cuaron, Alfonso



9. Gangster Squad; Fleisher, Ruben



8. Moonrise Kingdom; Anderson, Wes



7. Killing Them Softly; Dominik, Andrew



6. Lawless; Hillcoat, John



5. Killer Joe; Friedkin, William



4. Lincoln; Spielberg, Steven



3. Argo; Affleck, Ben



2. Django Unchained; Tarantino, Quentin



1. Inside Llweyn Davis; Coens (if released this year; still unclear)


And the most anticipated film.... (I know it should be #1, but it gets it own slot, especially since Inside Llweyn Davis is so up in the air): 

The Master; Anderson, Paul Thomas


Any other anticipated films of the year? This is my list. I'll be seeing each of these films ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment