Thursday, August 9, 2012

The Master

Just Say Something That's True!

If you're like me, which hopefully for your sake you are not, you're greatly anticipating the release of the brilliant Paul Thomas Anderson's latest work, The Master. I read this script probably about two years ago, and liked it a good deal, but Anderson's scripts, like the Coens, don't read as well as they play out on the screen.

I have never disliked a PT Anderson film. In fact, I've greatly loved every single one of them. He's one of the very, very few filmmakers, along with Alexander Payne, whose every entry into their filmography has never disappointed me. I am hoping the same for The Master.

For now, I present you the newly released poster, which I absolutely love, and the latest trailer:






No comments:

Post a Comment